• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Congrats everyone, especially you Sooner!!! We all know you've been trying hard to get in, and it's finally paid off. I wish I had off been able to get in this month too, as that's ~$2500 down the drain for me since I'm going BDCP...oh well, next month's the charm.

Anyways, I'm heading out now, so I'll drink a beer for you all...if I didn't have to be at work at 0500 tomorrow I'd drink a beer for each of you, LOL.....

DFSpence

Congrats guys! I'm going to do a duathlon in Austin this weekend and it should be lots of fun!

Thank God, another Texan. I was beginning to think it was all Okies and Yanks on this site.

Congrats again everyone who got selected!!!!

swerdna

None
Contributor
Thank God, another Texan. I was beginning to think it was all Okies and Yanks on this site.

Congrats again everyone who got selected!!!!

there's plenty of non-Yanks and non-Okies on here. What do you call someone from the West Coast?

Goob83

None
PRO-REC SNAAAAA and SNFO..

I picked PILOT

EDIT: Okay now that I gathered myself. Congrats to all that selected and to those that didn't..keep tracking.

If you have questions I'm here to help.

WELL NOW BEER is in ORDER Nice JOB! Now don't screw up anything between now and OCS

Falk

FS SNA
Congrats to everyone who made it and to those who didn't, keep at it. I haven't heard anything yet, hopefully Monday will be my day.

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
"Recruiter: so we had a mistake and you're not going to be looked at for NFO until February. Wanna be a pilot?

Me: Sure

Recruiter: Good cause you're selected"

definitely made me laugh. that was excellent. Congrats again! Gah, i'm stoked!! Hard work pays off. :)

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
F*ck yeah!

Been lurkin' ever since my packet went in but.....BOOMSHAKALAKA.

Found out earlier today I got selected for SNA, NFO, SWO with my 2.7 GPA :icon_king . Going SNA. I will smoke plenty of cigars and drink plenty of beer tommorow. :icon_zbee

Congrats to everyone else that made the cut.

EDIT: Last 60 units GPA, 3.34 Dean's Honor list. You don't have to be a total nerd burglar from the get go. :)

DFSpence

Been lurkin' ever since my packet went in but.....BOOMSHAKALAKA.

Found out earlier today I got selected for SNA, NFO, SWO with my 2.7 GPA :icon_king . Going SNA. I will smoke plenty of cigars and drink plenty of beer tommorow. :icon_zbee

Congrats to everyone else that made the cut.

EDIT: Last 60 units GPA, 3.34 Dean's Honor list. You don't have to be a total nerd burglar from the get go. :)

Nerd burgler lol. 2.81 GPA here. VIVA LA EXTRACURRICULI

nugget61

pilot
You know, it'd be kinda cool to get a poll put into these threads after selection so people can indicate what they were selected for (or not) so we can compare to see just how much better AW is doing than the national average.

Congrats to all that were picked up; it was worth the wait, wasn't it? Just don't party too hard

euclid83

FS SNA
I guess there's still a couple of east coasters in here who have'nt heard any news. I knew I should have stayed of this site for the weekend. I didnt sleep at all last night!I dont know if Ill make it till monday!