• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pags said:
I heard a story about some C-2 guys who got fed up with Japanese controllers so one day they went flying with the callsign of Parallelogram 11.

Oh my god, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while!
anim_lol.gif

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Pags said:
I heard a story about some C-2 guys who got fed up with Japanese controllers so one day they went flying with the callsign of Parallelogram 11.

Palarreroglam erreben!! ENGRISH!! There's so much of it there...

Did a home-stay student exchange with a family in Osaka. That dad was so punk-rock... :icon_smil Kansai is an amazing airport.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
mslbc said:
Don't go to Hawaii, I repeat don't go to Hawaii. Nice to vacation not live, unless of course you can live right on the beach.

bum gouge

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
mslbc said:
Don't go to Hawaii, I repeat don't go to Hawaii. Nice to vacation not live, unless of course you can live right on the beach.

And just what is wrong with Hawaii? I don't really live right on the beach (Waialae Iki) and I seem to be doing just fine.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
mslbc said:
..... repeat don't go to Hawaii. .

Don't know which spaceship you landed from, but Hawaii is GREAT! A hell of a lot better than Japan. Or Texas, and I like Texas. Maybe that's why the Japanese always wanted to annex the Territory, Ya ??? (that's Hawaiian for "ya")

Status
Not open for further replies.