• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

jet pipeline

jon_yelverton

is there anything i could do to help my chances of flying f/a-18s? if i go pilot, i want to fly fighters...i'm sure like almost everyone else... what can i do to make myself the better candidate before i get there?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
work on your recognition skills

seriously though just work hard study and you will do well and love whatever you fly

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
is there anything i could do to help my chances of flying f/a-18s? if i go pilot, i want to fly fighters...i'm sure like almost everyone else... what can i do to make myself the better candidate before i get there?

step 1: take the f-15 off of your avatar.

Superclub

pilot
On his main site he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy, but he travels around being an inspirational speaker, if being a fighter pilot is so amazing why isn't he still flying? And we've been over the topic enough times on this site. To select what you want, you have to do your best in primary and pray to the selection gods that the Navy "needs" your first choice, whether it be strike, rotary or props, I don't think an e-mail/books on tape course will help you in primary

nugget81

pilot
billthrill1 said:
This guy claims to have all the answers. Honestly, it just sounds like a chance for him to make a few quick bucks though. I found some pretty flagrant typos on the site......but at this point I really doubt it could help you very much in flight school.

Sounds like you think it's a waste of time. Why waste everyone else's time asking about it then?:eek:

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
i want to fly fighters

From what I've learned from buddies who have just recently selected, its not what you want but what the Navy needs. So just work hard in flight school and just be happy with whatever the Navy gives you, even if its not your 1st choice. Youre a Naval Officer first, Naval Aviator second.

He's simply re-enforcing his well deserved reputation as a habitually bad poster.

Brett

Nice job working in "habitual" there, Brett. :)

Chiapat86_profile.jpg