• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

jet pipeline

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
billthrill1 said:
Obvious reference to me. Brett, you’ve made it clear a handful of times that you enjoy sh*tting on me. Yet, I’ve never said anything mean back to you or to anybody else on this forum because I honestly just prefer to get along with people. Like I said, other than dumping on me (for some reason I am the chosen one) you seem like a nice guy because I’ve seen you help people out on the forum. So please just let me be. Honest request.

The sooner you stop whining about it, the sooner it will cease.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
From what I've learned from buddies who have just recently selected, its not what you want but what the Navy needs. So just work hard in flight school and just be happy with whatever the Navy gives you, even if its not your 1st choice. Youre a Naval Officer first, Naval Aviator second.

Don't be so defeatist. Work work work hard for what you want. True, it's mostly needs of the Navy, but you may just be that good, or as usually is the case, that LUCKY. Accept what you're given to you, but if you want something, work hard for it.

Don't ever say "I don't care what I fly". IPs hate that. A lot of fellow studs hate that.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
billthrill1 said:
I found this site when I typed "naval aviator" into google.

http://www.fighter-pilot.org/Navy.htm?gclid=CIHYic7i5IYCFSHAPgod5AULAw

This guy claims to have all the answers. Honestly, it just sounds like a chance for him to make a few quick bucks though. I found some pretty flagrant typos on the site.

Dude....this is scary...I KNOW that guy! He was in Primary with me at Corpus. Funny, he didn't seem like a cheesed!ck then...

thull

Billthrill, i think HAL pilot's first "pearl of wisdom" holds true..

1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.

Brett,

I on the other hand remain in need of disciplinary flamings. please do not neglect to blow torch my posts as they appear...there is always wisdom to be found in a good beat-down...Thanks bro!

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I on the other hand remain in need of disciplinary flamings. please do not neglect to blow torch my posts as they appear...there is always wisdom to be found in a good beat-down...Thanks bro!

You know, masochism takes all the joy out of sadism.

MasterBates

I was serious, I would love to fly the COD.

When my package for Wafrare Specialty Transition went in, it was #1 VFA and #2 COD.

Totally different missions, and I think both rock for different reasons. VAQ would be #2 if I was not Anthro'd out of the EA-6B.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Don't be so defeatist. Work work work hard for what you want. True, it's mostly needs of the Navy, but you may just be that good, or as usually is the case, that LUCKY. Accept what you're given to you, but if you want something, work hard for it.

This is true. While your chances of getting jets is 42, your chances of enjoying what you are doing is directly proportional to the amount of work you did to get there.

Don't ever say "I don't care what I fly". IPs hate that. A lot of fellow studs hate that.

Not only do IPs hate that, but if teetering between 4s and 5s, they are more apt to give the 5 if they know you "need" it. Therefore...and this isn't always true...ALWAYS TELL THEM YOU WANT JETS. PERIOD. (is that redundant, because I DID put the period...anyway...)

Alright, I need to slip back into bed before my wife wakes up. Amazing...I now sneak out of bed to post...not po...anyway. I'm going on leave. Peas.

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
Actually, out of Primary a common thing you'll hear is "I'd love to fly the COD, but I don't want to fly E-2s."

No its more like WTF is E-2/C-2? Nobody knows about the pipeline. The studs know more about than the IPs. Most people dont even know its a choice, either Jets, helos, P-3s. More people know about E-6s than E-2/C-2.