• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 Board Final Selects

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Got an email from the OCS processor on Wednesday that says I have to redo my medical paperwork because Branch Health Medical overlooked a section and I didn't catch it myself. I've been TAD so I just saw the email yesterday while on duty. I'm going to knock it out first thing in the morning. I hope this doesn't not set my FS select back. I'm hoping to get the earliest OCS date possible.

You dont have a PQ letter yet?

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
You dont have a PQ letter yet?
Not yet, the letter says that a medical assessment could not be determined because medical missed a few blocks on my DD Form 2808 and they also want me to resubmit a DD form 2807-1 that is not greater than 90 days. Guess I'll be spending all day tomorrow at medical.

Maturin90

I have not yet begun to fight.
Not yet, the letter says that a medical assessment could not be determined because medical missed a few blocks on my DD Form 2808 and they also want me to resubmit a DD form 2807-1 that is not greater than 90 days. Guess I'll be spending all day tomorrow at medical.

They did the same thing to me so I have to redo my medical. Bethesda is so backed up though I think I'm going to get my stuff done at a private practice.

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
They did the same thing to me so I have to redo my medical. Bethesda is so backed up though I think I'm going to get my stuff done at a private practice.
I wish I could go to a private practice but being active duty, I have to go to medical. Hopefully I'm able to get it done in one day.

exNavyOffRec

Got an email from the OCS processor on Wednesday that says I have to redo my medical paperwork because Branch Health Medical overlooked a section and I didn't catch it myself. I've been TAD so I just saw the email yesterday while on duty. I'm going to knock it out first thing in the morning. I hope this doesn't not set my FS select back. I'm hoping to get the earliest OCS date possible.

it will delay the FS letter but not by much

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I got my FS for Oct 6 yesterday afternoon. I also know that another guy in AW (Buss) got his FS for Oct 6th yesterday as well.