• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 Board Final Selects

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Just texted my OR, my stuff is still sitting at N3M. Unfortunately when I went to get a physical at a private practice they weren't equipped to do a depth perception exam, and didn't tell me or my OR, so I had to get an exam done last week. I looked up the NAMI standards and I met that, so no worries there. Hopefully my paperwork will get to the program manager soon so I can know when I'm going. The "So when will you be going/do you know anything" question I'm getting from fan/coworkers is starting to get tiring.

Buss

None
I guess it might be earlier than what my OR said (sept 20 for FS letters). Any NFOs receive their FS letter yet?

I received my final select letter for SNFO. It sounds like you have by now as well, right? If so, congratulations!

dcushman13

None
Just talked to my OR, still nothing. Really makes you wonder how they determine who gets an FS letter and when....

Navy Ship

Well, hopefully i'll get in. I still have a year to graduation haha.

I'm considering sending in my app now. Are the boards still rolling?

I should have been more specific. What I meant was do the OCS boards now have a set date to meet up or are they "rolling boards" (ie, selections made as the applications come)