• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
Pro Rec SNA!!!

26/Male/Active Duty
AWR2 Search and Rescue Crew Chief 1,100 hours SH60B/F
Applying Pilot only
ASTB 7/8/8/58
BS in Psychology at UMUC - GPA 3.488(did all of my college on Active Duty)
Evals MP,EP,P(4 months on station),#3MP
Currently IA in Kuwait
Over 150 hours volunteer time at the USO and other organizations
5 Interviews / 2 Letters of recommendation (all great write-ups)
Last Three PRT’s Outstanding Low/Excellent/Outstanding

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
Anyone know why this is on my BOL selection results page… All I put was SNA on my app… Just a typo?

Status code: N – Not professionally recommended/Not best qualified by the community requested. Y – Professionally recommended for Interview. You have been recommended by the board to conduct a professional interview for the Seal program. Interviews will be conducted from...

exNavyOffRec

Anyone know why this is on my BOL selection results page… All I put was SNA on my app… Just a typo?

Status code: N – Not professionally recommended/Not best qualified by the community requested. Y – Professionally recommended for Interview. You have been recommended by the board to conduct a professional interview for the Seal program. Interviews will be conducted from...

Think of who puts the info in, a low paid civilian who probably makes mistakes on a regular basis, sounds as if they cut and pasted wrong info in.

deadweather

Pro-Rec SNA & SNFO

Looks like you're a SEAL... congrats! ;)

Silhouette

Interview board: "Tell us why you think you'll be an outstanding SEAL"
Snapp: "Well, I'm kind of scared of guns, blood, and loud noises, but I'm great at throwing those sticky grenades in Halo!"
Status code: N.

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
Interview board: "Tell us why you think you'll be an outstanding SEAL"
Snapp: "Well, I'm kind of scared of guns, blood, and loud noises, but I'm great at throwing those sticky grenades in Halo!"
Status code: N.
It’s like your in my head!

Well, I had an enlisted Seal app in about a year ago but jacked up my knee so I finished school and here I am.

Mickey_COS

Good afternoon. I'm AD Air Force and applied SWO and have yet to hear anything from my OR here in Denver...anyone else in the same situation? Called her yesterday and she said she still doesn't know anything. Is the release always sent out piece mail? The wait is killing me, just want a Y/N.

Cheers,
Mickey.

steelefx4

My bol updated this morning as well...team guys (seal) have a follow on interview that they have to do for OCS...competition is stiff between them because nearly all of them have degrees and gave a commission to be a SEAL...anyways, it's just someone fat fingered it in...

steelefx4

Now my question is how long does it take to get the Physically Qualified and get the Final Select letter?

Because I'm AD, we have to be Physucally Qualified to apply, hoping that it's quick because of that...