• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

sr338

Schnugg,
Nice indexing! Someone has taught him well.

I was gonna say the same thing! Nice work, dad.

sep07088.jpg

mar07137.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Hey sr338 are you the steveohh that posts on AR-15 and youtube? If so I'm a big "fan" of your pictures and vids!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
newest to the group.

This followed me home from Academy Sports and Outdoors today....highly recommend them!

Attachments

• 051379m.jpg
    051379m.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 35

Lawman

None
Nope, a Browning Buckmark. Definitely a competitor to the Ruger Mk III/II. I liked the look and feel of this one much more.

Breakdown/Takedown and reassembly is a hell of a lot easier on the Browning....Ruger = :icon_rage

pat

If you spend a little time figuring out why you are doing each step on the Ruger (i.e. where the hammer needs to be for the slide to move forward, and then where the hammer needs to be afterwards), then it is not NEAR as bad as the first time you try to reassemble it (which WILL be burden enough to make you want to sell it). I can take mine apart and put it back together in ~40 seconds. And that's a small price to pay for the accuracy and reliability you get. That said, I do like the buckmark quite a bit, but I had to go with the 22/45.

sr338

A) Is she >= 18?
B) Is she taken?
C) Is she your (wife || sister)?
D) If([A && !B && !C] || [A && !B && C]) {Can I Marry Her?;}
E) If(D) {Seriously;}

She's my wife - but before we met she wasn't into firearms at all. Chicks dig guns, and they dig guys with guns - I'm freakin' serious. There's too many arm shaving, fake tanning, bug eyed sunglass wearing buttfrenchers out there today. Real men are refreshing to them, at least in my experience.
Anyways, point being - shooting makes a great first date. And practically gurantees you a 2nd. Any girl could be as into guns as my wife is now.

001.jpg

shooting115.jpg

Hey sr338 are you the steveohh that posts on AR-15 and youtube? If so I'm a big "fan" of your pictures and vids!

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

I just found out I passed the ASTB. While I'm far from selected, I had to celebrate.
sep07012.jpg

sep07013.jpg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
The pic of the M1A and the fine looking brunette is my new desktop wallpaper!

Well done!