• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a female perspective on OCS

number9

Contributor
Thank you for this. I just printed it and will be using it. But could you please walk me through it?

I assume each other day is one big square. Meaning: sets 1-5 including <6, 6-10, and 11-20 columns.
And then Day 2 is the big square below not next to it. Correct?
Thanks. Sorry if this is common knowledge.
I might be wrong, but I think you pick the column (in the box) that corresponds to how many you can do.

So if you start in the top-left box: if you can do less than 6 push-ups, you only do the first column. If you can do between 6-10, you only do 2nd column, etc.

I might be wrong, but I think you pick the column (in the box) that corresponds to how many you can do.

So if you start in the top-left box: if you can do less than 6 push-ups, you only do the first column. If you can do between 6-10, you only do 2nd column, etc.
Oh I see. Interesting. It makes sense for it to be like this. Thank you!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
A question for all of the ladies who have gone through MEPS- Is there any semblance of privacy? Do they require the ladies to do the naked duck walk, and the cheek spread eye of Sauron inspection like the guys do? IE- are you showing your butthole (or vagina) to a random doctor right next to your newest best friend?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
A question for all of the ladies who have gone through MEPS- Is there any semblance of privacy? Do they require the ladies to do the naked duck walk, and the cheek spread eye of Sauron inspection like the guys do? IE- are you showing your butthole (or vagina) to a random doctor right next to your newest best friend?
What I've learned is that MEPS doesn't count toes, but they do want to take a gander at the cornhole for some reason.😃

Also, delete your search history.

In my experience, it wasn’t bad at all. Not sure if it matters at all, but I applied for DCO. When I went to MEPS I met with a doctor one on one in her office. There was no body else in the room. Just the doctor and I. Other female applicants were somewhere else at this time. I wasn’t butt makes the whole time. I had a hospital gown. But I was completely naked underneath. All the duck walking was done in the down. I did have to remove it at some point but it was not for too long. Also, I did get checked down there but I was in a gown again and it felt like an ob/gyn exam. Nothing too crazy tbh. I was freaking out before MEPS and followed every single rule they asked for. But it wasn’t that bad at the end. You’ll see.
The only tule I shouldn’t have followed is to leave my phone in the car. After MEPS was over I had to give finger prints and call my recruiter. But since I followed instructions, my phone was in the car and I couldn’t go get it and come back. So I had to ask for someone to help me out. You’re supposed to bring your phone and leave it in a locker.

Good luck. Don’t sweat it.

In my experience, it wasn’t bad at all. Not sure if it matters at all, but I applied for DCO. When I went to MEPS I met with a doctor one on one in her office. There was no body else in the room. Just the doctor and I. Other female applicants were somewhere else at this time. I wasn’t butt makes the whole time. I had a hospital gown. But I was completely naked underneath. All the duck walking was done in the down. I did have to remove it at some point but it was not for too long. Also, I did get checked down there but I was in a gown again and it felt like an ob/gyn exam. Nothing too crazy tbh. I was freaking out before MEPS and followed every single rule they asked for. But it wasn’t that bad at the end. You’ll see.
The only tule I shouldn’t have followed is to leave my phone in the car. After MEPS was over I had to give finger prints and call my recruiter. But since I followed instructions, my phone was in the car and I couldn’t go get it and come back. So I had to ask for someone to help me out. You’re supposed to bring your phone and leave it in a locker.

Good luck. Don’t sweat it.
And sorry for the typos. I didn’t check before I posted it. Hopefully it makes sense

Mouselovr

Contributor
Same as other poster.
Checking of “private parts” was done one-on-one with the doc. It was done so quickly I barely noticed.

Duck walks and exercises were done in bra and underwear with your “new girl best friends”. Only females in the room. Doc and corpsmen acknowledged it was an awkward exp for everyone which eased the “weirdness”

LTA86

Thank you for this. I just printed it and will be using it. But could you please walk me through it?

I assume each other day is one big square. Meaning: sets 1-5 including <6, 6-10, and 11-20 columns.
And then Day 2 is the big square below not next to it. Correct?
Thanks. Sorry if this is common knowledge.
This is a great reference, definitely implementing ASAP, thanks!

I found this at the bottom of the document:

Note: Start at the top, at the column that represents your current max # of push-ups. Each workout consists of the 5 sets specified in each block. Stay with a particular workout until you
can complete all of the reps, then move down to the next block. When you reach the bottom, move over to the next column. You should be able to easily do 100 push-ups when you reach
the last block. Do this workout 3 times per week. Rest between sets is 30-60 seconds.

I hope this helps.

This is a great reference, definitely implementing ASAP, thanks!

I found this at the bottom of the document:

Note: Start at the top, at the column that represents your current max # of push-ups. Each workout consists of the 5 sets specified in each block. Stay with a particular workout until you
can complete all of the reps, then move down to the next block. When you reach the bottom, move over to the next column. You should be able to easily do 100 push-ups when you reach
the last block. Do this workout 3 times per week. Rest between sets is 30-60 seconds.

I hope this helps.
Thank you! Yes, it does help a lot. It makes sense now.
I saw it last week but I had already asked the question here.