• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Low flying frogs...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So you were into the BSDM/Leather scene back in the day A4s?
[continuing this nonsensical, silly threadjack/course correction of a "real" topic ... :icon_wink]

Of course not, you young fool ... I said she was the daugher of Satan, not the Marquis de Sade.

Back-in-the-day we were ALL "normal" and/or "hetero" --
(we didn't even know what THAT particular term meant, by the way:)) -- and the guys who were not hid it well ...

Our lifestyle when in UNCLE's employ: smoke 'em if you got 'em, never heard of tofu, play hard, fly hard, drink hard, do your job, stand up for one another, take care of the men (no women to "worry" about on cruise) .. we didn't have to look over our shoulder except when going into "Indian Country" ... sooooooooo basically .... life was good ... simple(r) ... and "clean(er)" ... and you knew who the "enemy" was ....

... sometimes I feel sorry for you boys. With all your technology and perceived advantages ... you are missing a lot. And it's basically not your fault. But there it is ....

[continuing threadjack/course correction ... OUT]

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
[continuing this nonsensical, silly threadjack/course correction of a "real" topic ... :icon_wink]

Of course not, you young fool ... I said she was the daugher of Satan, not the Marquis de Sade.

Back-in-the-day we were ALL "normal" and/or "hetero" -- (we didn't even know what THAT particular term meant, by the way:)) -- and the guys who were not hid it well ...

Our lifestyle when in UNCLE's employ: smoke 'em if you got 'em, never heard of tofu, play hard, fly hard, drink hard, do your job, stand up for one another, take care of the men (no women to "worry" about on cruise) .. we didn't have to look over our shoulder except when going into "Indian Country" ... sooooooooo basically .... life was good ... simple(r) ... and "clean(er)" ... and you knew who the "enemy" was ....

... sometimes I feel sorry for you boys. With all your technology and perceived advantages ... you are missing a lot. And it's basically not your fault. But there it is ....

[continuing threadjack/course correction ... OUT]

Concur with all