• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Miramar Air Show

HuggyU2

None
Say hi to the guys in the black T-38's with "BB" on the tail. One of them, "Meat", is a former Navy pilot.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I'll be there on Friday. I haven't seen the Thunderbirds in about 10 years. I'm curious to see how they compare to the Blues.

HuggyU2

None
I'm curious to see how they compare to the Blues.
I think you'll find they won't fly as low, like on the sneak attack pass (the Blues fly that low!), thanks to Mother USAF rules, the history of which goes back to the 80's.
But I think you'll find there's a bit less "dead time" between maneuvers while the delta and solos maneuver.
Also, the Thunderbirds have better looking scarves.
Tell me if you agree after you get back.

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
I'll take one

Hmm, haven't seen any orders for stickers from California yet...

Shoot me a PM with the details and we'll square this California problem away immediately.

I know the details have already been posted but bear with me, I 've been having more and more "senior moments."

sbpilot

I'm going Friday with my CO and a few other mids. We're going to hangout at his old hornet squadron which should be pretty awesome.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I'll be there on saturday. Looking forward too it, havnt been to Miramar fleetweek in a few years

I'll be going down on Saturday as well... and staying for the twilight show this time. Ever seen it? I've gone to this Air Show every year since I was about 12 I think and for some reason have never stayed for the night show. It looks pretty cool. If you want to find me just look for the haircut... oh wait, that won't work at Miramar :)

Also, A friend of a friend is flying up from P-cola, the aircraft will be one of the static displays. If you have any questions about flight training and what not feel free to drop by.

I'll post up any pictures that I take down there fellas.