• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcyles and Scooters, Oh My!

OscarMyers

None
Oh, I keep telling @mad dog that I ride the best motorcycle in the world!

Gelände Straße for life!

f4aad55fba2341c25365c70a8ef093d4.jpg
IMG_5458.JPG

Fellow GSer checking in!

OscarMyers

None
With the Rallye jacket no less! I have one as well..

FYSA, Klim offers a substantial mil discount on direct purchases. Like 40%.

I am jealous of the riding conditions near Pt Magu. Not terrible here but I miss the coast.

Trails through the farm land just West of DC...

View attachment 40838
Good to know about Klim. The dealership gave me a kick ass deal on the jacket and panniers when I got her in 2016.

That pic was actually taking a few years ago on the Taskers Gap OHV trails. But yeah, the riding out here is insane.

You know you’re in a good spot when you’re exiting hwy 154 in the Los Padres Natl forest and a couple of Lambos are heading the opposite direction about to get after it.

OscarMyers

None
Any of the AD folks on thread have issues with MSF course availabilities? Local base doesn’t meet the demand for riders so it’s always booked solid.

Commands saying if I need to take it at another base (both are >3 hours away) I’d have to come out of pocket to fulfill the Navy training requirement…. Can’t find any instructions regarding travel reimbursement for MSF.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Explored a few days of riding Seneca Trail in West Virginia - decided to take a detour to DC for some relaxation and sight seeing.

DC is incredibly motorcycle friendly. Parking is a breeze and local PD and Parking Enforcement are helpful and don't mind parking up off the curb as long as you don't block pedestrian traffic. Parked my bike and gear on The Mall for 4 hours undisturbed.

I recently receive two back to back leave awards plus my "use it or lose" balance is getting up there. Enjoying some welcome time off!
PXL_20240910_165025190.MP.jpgPXL_20240910_170625102.jpg