• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcyles and Scooters, Oh My!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Went to our local H-D dealership and got a new 2023 H-D Street Bob 114 [after about a year of doing test rides on various H-Ds and Indians] and narrowing it down to either an H-D Sportster S 1250 or an H-D Street Bob 114…

IMG_8348.jpeg IMG_8349.jpeg IMG_8350.jpeg IMG_8351.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Finally got to sit on a Cincinnati Police H-D today…four Cincinnati Police Officers showed up on H-Ds at a local H-D dealership while we were doing family test rides on various H-Ds at the dealership. Yes, I had permission to sit on it…they offered. I had seen the Cincinnati Police H-Ds quite often when I was on patrol as a Cincinnati Police Officer 20 years ago…always intrigued me.

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5223.jpeg

BONUS PIC from today: mrs. mad dog being bored on her Honda Rebel…

IMG_1750.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Mad dog, you know what best way is to get rid of nuclear waste so you’ll never see it again? Give it to Erik Estrada.
Does this have something to do with Ponch’s ridiculously humongous and blaring white teeth?

CHiPs rocked…religiously watched it with my dad.