• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mullen says STFU

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
He's a P-3 dude. I remember flying with him a couple times as a student in VT-27.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
What community did CDR Garcia come from?? His bio didn't say.

"After completing his naval officer and flight training, Garcia received his "Wings of Gold" at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. Commander Garcia flew 30 armed missions in the Persian Gulf, including an emergency landing in a sandstorm....words....He served on the aircraft carrier USS Constellation in support of the enforcement of the no-fly zone in Iraq."

What about this bio doesn't point to P-3 guy? 30 armed missions=carrying 9mm:D......sandstorm, every see Marine helos at a FOB on a bad night?:D "Served" could equal mess crank but I am inclined to say shooter.:D Kudos on the Harvard background....smarter man than I.

UMichfly

pilot
None
"After completing his naval officer and flight training, Garcia received his "Wings of Gold" at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. Commander Garcia flew 30 armed missions in the Persian Gulf, including an emergency landing in a sandstorm....words....He served on the aircraft carrier USS Constellation in support of the enforcement of the no-fly zone in Iraq."

What about this bio doesn't point to P-3 guy? 30 armed missions=carrying 9mm:D......sandstorm, every see Marine helos at a FOB on a bad night?:D "Served" could equal mess crank but I am inclined to say shooter.:D Kudos on the Harvard background....smarter man than I.

Holy steaming shitballs FLYTPAY, your rainbow text makes my eyes hurt and makes me wonder if you're a proud resident of San Fran'.

That's all...I have nothing else productive to say about this thread. Have a nice day and thanks for reading :D.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Holy steaming shitballs FLYTPAY, your rainbow text makes my eyes hurt and makes me wonder if you're a proud resident of San Fran'.
Rainbow texts denotes gayness in your bio citing your emergency landing in a sandstorm.:D Go study some EP's

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hopefully this horse isn't dead, but does anyone know what exactly this means:
From the DODINST 1344.10:
"Perform clerical or other duties for a partisan political committee or candidate during a campaign, on an election day, or after an election day during the process of closing out a campaign."

What defines "clerical or other duties?"

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Hopefully this horse isn't dead, but does anyone know what exactly this means:
From the DODINST 1344.10:
"Perform clerical or other duties for a partisan political committee or candidate during a campaign, on an election day, or after an election day during the process of closing out a campaign."

What defines "clerical or other duties?"
I would guess it would include stuffing envelopes, copying flyers, etc.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I would guess it would include stuffing envelopes, copying flyers, etc.

Wrong again, helo guy. GAWD! Obviously clerical means performing religious services for the candidate. Bah mitzvahs, circumcisions, etc.