• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Oceana

BRM21o

What's up with this base? I've heard the locals aren't too crazy about the jet noise, but are they going to b!tch and moan them out of there?

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
What's up with this base? I've heard the locals aren't too crazy about the jet noise, but are they going to b!tch and moan them out of there?

If they don't like it, they can go crawl back under the rock they came from.

Lawman

None

As Ive stated before in another post. You could build an Airbase on Mars, and some fool would build a house next to it and ***** about the noise.

Gotta remember the demographic your dealing with In the Oceana Area, lots of people that see it as not only their right but duty to complain about inane little things that effect them in more positive ways then negative.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I live 1.3 Mi off the Approach of 14 and love the jet noise...despite being a helo bubba ;) My mother sits on the patio of our condo and watches them ALL DAMN DAY when she visits.

Now, if only the massive cockroaches climbing out of the Lynnhaven river would hate the noise and move, I'd be set!

~D

petescheu

Yeah anyone know what the other options are right now? Word on the street is that Cecil withdrew their offer if VA Beach doesn't pony up.