• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval F-16 A/B??

phrogpilot73

Don't get your hopes up - you'll never fly an F-16 other than if you go to an adversary squadron.

They never have, and never will go to the boat for a littany of reasons - No folding wings, landing gear, tail hook, etc...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogpilot73 said:
They never have, and never will go to the boat for a littany of reasons - No folding wings, landing gear, tail hook, etc...

Don't feed the trolls. They know this... they're referencing an old, absolutely ridiculous thread.

nugget81

pilot
Sundown said:
Guess I'll have to strive to be an instructor at Miramar if I wanna fly one of those bad boys.

From the website given - "Presently, these aircraft are assigned to The Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center (Top Gun) located at NAS Fallon, Nevada."

phrogpilot73

nugget81 said:
From the website given - "Presently, these aircraft are assigned to The Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center (Top Gun) located at NAS Fallon, Nevada."

Wait, I thought that the "Naval Fighter Weapons School" was "Top Gun"...

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
While I am not a WTI of any flavor, NSAWC is the overall command, and NFWS is part of that. Other parts of NSAWC include the "other" WTI courses and other things.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Don't feed the trolls. They know this... they're referencing an old, absolutely ridiculous thread.

more like absolutely hilarious thread

is that on the best threads ever list?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pags said:
more like absolutely hilarious thread

is that on the best threads ever list?

Oh, dear . . . What have I done . . .

Cyclic

Behold the Big Iron
Found these....
IMG_0004_image.JPG

IMG_0010_image.JPG

IMG_0003_image.JPG

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Dammit, I figured phrogpilot already knew that.
I am too new to know that old thread.

Sundown

Eight-year-olds, Dude...
nugget81 said:

Roger that. I thought it was miramar. My mistake.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Sundown said:
HA! That's the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum, granted I only found out about it 2 months ago but still, halarious.

Just thought I'd remind you of your options ;) :D