• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

need advice again...

Python

pilot
Contributor
Im an aviation major at Purdue and sophomore. Im also in their NROTC unit.

As far as I know, it wasnt just last year that Purdue had a 100% aviation rate for those that wanted it.

It was the last decade or so, everybody who wanted it got it. Purdue is a breeding ground for pilots.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Im an aviation major at Purdue and sophomore. Im also in their NROTC unit.

As far as I know, it wasnt just last year that Purdue had a 100% aviation rate for those that wanted it.

It was the last decade or so, everybody who wanted it got it. Purdue is a breeding ground for pilots.

Please refrain from hyperbole of this type. It's ill-informed and not very useful for those making decisions about where to attend school.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just callin it like i see it

Perhaps for a meaningful frame of reference, you could provide us with some statistical data from all the other NROTC schools to see what their aviation selection rates are. Absent that, your statement about Purdue is pretty much meaningless.

Brett

Python

pilot
Contributor
Perhaps for a meaningful frame of reference, you could provide us with some statistical data from all the other NROTC schools to see what their aviation selection rates are. Absent that, your statement about Purdue is pretty much meaningless.

Brett

My goal was not to put other schools down, but to affirm the first post. Dont be so cynical. Other schools produce pilots too.