• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nellis Air Show

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I've just never heard the single tail versus multiple tails argument before. I'll keep that in the back of my brain for future reference. Anyway... I should have some Nellis pictures up soon!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nose,
When doing the USAF-fighter-gay-bashing, at LEAST try to get the aircraft right: albino F-15 pilots are the gay ones. Just remember the phrase "Twin-tailed butt pirates". Applies to the F-18 too, I hear. Don't know about the Tomcat community.
The rest of the single-tail community is as straight as an arrow. As for the F-16's that you wrongly accuse of gayness,... they are simply cross-dressers. But still hetero.
Got to do your homework! Sheeeeesh!!

The big tail means we Prowler guys are 'well-equipped'......so to speak.

9400910.jpg

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I've just never heard the single tail versus multiple tails argument before. I'll keep that in the back of my brain for future reference. Anyway... I should have some Nellis pictures up soon!

Hopefully one day, you'll be a homo as well and to what degree will simply be determined by what you fly :icon_smil

HuggyU2

None
How 'bout the quad-tail folks, smart guy? :)
Quite simple, actually.
When crewed by all men, it's a very masculine sign, as indicated by the 4 "appendages" sticking up in the air. Women find this attractive. However, it does show some immaturity, as each one appears to be trying to out do the other. And despite the two large horsepower engines churning away, they ain't to quick. Possibly like the crew?? Again, this is something the ladies ponder.
Now, when crewed by a female crew, everything changes. Think of the 4-tails as "two split tails". And "two split-tails" side-by-side is a sure sign that lesbianism is on the plane. Yep, the chicks on this crew are lesbo's.