• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Netflix recommendations?

Random8145

Fallout is everything that I (a fallout game fanatic) wanted it to be. It was a new story that is absolutely true to the source material. It's fun, it's quirky, it's honest to the world of Fallout and the experience of playing a fallout game. It's the best post apocalyptic sci fi on TV right now.
Never played the games, but I agree, the show is great. You can tell it is an honest adaption of a video game to a show format. The only major pet peeve of mine is how Lucy has been raised to believe the surface world is extremely savage, yet then goes and builds a fire her first night on the surface (!?).

Also, if you haven't, watch the scene where Norm goes into Vault 31 with the subtitles on:)

Last edited:

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Unfrosted on Netflix.

Jerry Seinfeld is brilliant, besides just being a high value human.

If you are in your 20's to 40's and looking for male role models, Jerry Seinfeld, George Clooney, and Tom Hanks are right up there.