• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

banjosquirrel

Ok, in all seriousness, I heard from my OR today and he said I needed to have everything in 30 days from when I went to MEPS, which was on the 5th. He's not been the most helpful, but going by what he said today that means everything needs to be in by Feb. 5th so I'm assuming the board will meet sometime soon after that.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Still no idea when the actual SWO and Pilot/NFO boards will be meeting other than "February". A good guideline would be to work with the assumption that the boards will occur on the first business day of the month, meaning February 2nd. From there, your kit needs to be with the NRC processor a week prior and to the NRD another week prior. So for those applying, I would aim for completing everything (physical, ASTB, paperwork, etc.) the week of January 19th.

KMC1020

Well thankfully my recruiter got my official transcripts yesterday and said he's just waiting on the "powers that be" to sign it and send it up. So from here it's just a waiting game right?

zsmall1

@RUFiO181
a270ce05e997b2aa135f2845acdb48ebd56373f2347d0d06eb454ebe2ac1cdfd.jpg

jzaaa

Still no idea when the actual SWO and Pilot/NFO boards will be meeting other than "February". A good guideline would be to work with the assumption that the boards will occur on the first business day of the month, meaning February 2nd. From there, your kit needs to be with the NRC processor a week prior and to the NRD another week prior. So for those applying, I would aim for completing everything (physical, ASTB, paperwork, etc.) the week of January 19th.

Dang, I'm cutting it close. My recruiter said that his processor will upload my kit tomorrow and send it off and that it should be good for the February boards...

Hopefully I have a good chance of making the board/being accepted into the Navy.

SWO/Supply applicant
25 Male non-prior
OAR: 53
BA Sociology
GPA: 3.3
LOR: Prior managers at previous work place.

Think I have a decent chance?