• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Now the Safety Center is tracking callsigns!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I don't see the Bunk!!!. Then again, my callsign doesn't rhyme, go with my name, it isn't cool but none the less, I'm Bunky :eek:

MasterBates

I see none of the callsigns from my first det...

"JACK" Meeuf (pronouced me-off)
Taulli "Whacker"
"Master" Bates

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
When I first got stationed at China Lake, I made a call on the CO, Captain Jim Seaman. He was busy bitching about having to remove 'Spurt' as his call sign.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Best I ever saw was in Meridian about 4 years ago:

COD Dude/T-45 IP: 'Cunny' Langus --- Commodore refused to put his name on a jet.

Fred

When I first got stationed at China Lake, I made a call on the CO, Captain Jim Seaman. He was busy bitching about having to remove 'Spurt' as his call sign.

He just had to remove it from the static display, everyone still called him Spurt.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is it Timbo now? Is that from the movie? If so, great one for you :D

Exactly when was it not Timbo? Long story short... got that in Kingsville from the guys I lived with, got "Claven" on my first cruise only to come back to a squadron full of the guys I lived with in Kingsville. Hence... Timbo never died, it just waited for its resurrection.

USMC Helo Bubba

Contributor
Exactly when was it not Timbo? Long story short... got that in Kingsville from the guys I lived with, got "Claven" on my first cruise only to come back to a squadron full of the guys I lived with in Kingsville. Hence... Timbo never died, it just waited for its resurrection.

Claven, I thought callsigns were God-Given by the squadron, not your buds!:icon_tong

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some of them on the site are really lame - probably VP and helo guys. :rolleyes:

Brett