• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC at Miami of Ohio

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Clarke is a Junior, and T.P. is a Freshman the last I checked.

lmnop

Clarke is a Junior, and T.P. is a Freshman the last I checked.

Very true. Last I checked though, a university's ability to retain in-state recruits or lure out of state recruits means jack shit unless you're a recruited athlete or involved in the recruiting process. If i chose my school by their ability to sign in-state football players I would've ended up at Juniata or IUP. Just sayin.

penderwt

yut king
Dude, go to Miami. You won't regret it. Very *talented* student body. Miami MO-NROTC is a little more intense than some schools, but you will learn a lot that will help you out when you get to TBS. I am a Miami-grad, went through PLC, but participated in some things with ROTC to prepare myself for OCS/TBS. You definitely won't regret going there. As previously mentioned, it's a great school with great teachers, in a cool town with hot girls, and has a very good ROTC program. I'd say the only big downside is that it's pretty expensive, but if you pick up scholarship, that's a non-issue. Also, I saw that US News named it the most affordable school in Ohio.

KCOTT

pilot
At Ohio State NROTC, we have like 25,000 girls who go here. So if you're a numbers kind of guy, there ya go. And we have a $17,000 ship simulator and a $7,000 flight simulator with panoramic screens. We redefine ROTC.

At Ohio State NROTC, we have like 25,000 girls who go here. So if you're a numbers kind of guy, there ya go. And we have a $17,000 ship simulator and a $7,000 flight simulator with panoramic screens. We redefine ROTC.

Girls? Quality vs. Quantity. We have enough. We also have quality.

We also don't have record-breaking stabbing-rates. This is usually a plus.

Ship simulator? I'd rather take a nap on a couch or my bed.

Flight Simulator? Ooh the Air Force unit down the hall has one too.

We have guns.

KCOTT

pilot
Girls? Quality vs. Quantity. We have enough. We also have quality.

We also don't have record-breaking stabbing-rates. This is usually a plus.

Ship simulator? I'd rather take a nap on a couch or my bed.

Flight Simulator? Ooh the Air Force unit down the hall has one too.

We have guns.
We have a football team. We never get confused with a school from Florida. The most famous people from our school aren't named Wally Szczerbiak or Ben Roethlisberger. We don't wear popped collars and have to make you join a frat.

You guys never want to do anything with us. I remember one year, we tried to schedule you guys in a flag football game against us. You guys wouldn't come unless you got to go to the football game for free (I shit you not, that was the exact quote). We do more stuff with UM than you guys. Haters.

You seem to have forgotten about Benjamin Harrison:

President_Benjamin_Harrison_1897.jpg

Miami Grad^

Notice how his collar is down. Most people emulate his look.

Florida copied us. I refer to Miami, Fl as Miami of Florida. Example:

"Did you see CSI: Miami of Florida last night."

"No. That show sucks balls."

efini_kid

hey guys. im filling out my application for admission fall 2009. got any advice on the personal statement essay? ive never had to write one before so im not sure what exaclty they are looking for...