• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

boulai

I am glad to hopefully go to OCS in the summer, I heard the winters are brutal and i don’t wanna find out
I lived here in Newport RI and work right across from the base on the submarine side of the house as a contractor. Let me just say that I will also like to go to OCS in the summer too. It gets cold here and seeing those candidates march in the cold is not fun at all. It's not midwest cold but it is quite cold.

Still nothing in pridemod.
Yeah, they’re really gatekeeping these results. It’s quite disappointing. Maybe next week, but i don’t see why they hold onto the results for so long. I called the IP OCM yesterday and he said they already released the results to NRC, it’s NRC’s responsibility to distribute them.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah, they’re really gatekeeping these results. It’s quite disappointing. Maybe next week, but i don’t see why they hold onto the results for so long. I called the IP OCM yesterday and he said they already released the results to NRC, it’s NRC’s responsibility to distribute them.
They aren't gatekeeping there is a lot of admin work to do once the results are given to NRC and honestly getting the results out is a lower priority compared to getting applications processed for upcoming boards, travel ready for those about to go to OCS, getting comdocs sent to local processors and many other things. There are not a lot of those to do the work at NRC.

boulai

They aren't gatekeeping there is a lot of admin work to do once the results are given to NRC and honestly getting the results out is a lower priority compared to getting applications processed for upcoming boards, travel ready for those about to go to OCS, getting comdocs sent to local processors and many other things. There are not a lot of those to do the work at NRC.
This is correct. I worked with a retired officer and from what he mentioned about any boards is that it only take about a few hours to maybe 2 days to select folks. The longest part is the admin process and going through the approval processes of many other in the chain.

This is correct. I worked with a retired officer and from what he mentioned about any boards is that it only take about a few hours to maybe 2 days to select folks. The longest part is the admin process and going through the approval processes of many other in the chain.
Yeah, either way the 4 week mark is coming up and they usually don’t go past 4 weeks. This week is kind of a wash cause it’s already wednesday. I’m anticipating maybe early next week

Yeah, either way the 4 week mark is coming up and they usually don’t go past 4 weeks. This week is kind of a wash cause it’s already wednesday. I’m anticipating maybe early next week
Said it earlier, bunch of nerds going to drop the list on Saturday so they can all go around making force jokes about it. “I sense a disturbance in the ‘Fourth’…” or “The Fourth awakens”. However, I’ll still be refreshing the pages consistently.