• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

DucatiBiscotti

Forklift Certified
just curious but why did you put snfo if you wanted to go sna?
Just to keep my options open. I started my whole process late February, it was a miracle I made the deadline at all. Looked into it more and sna is more along the lines of what I want to do.

Nnamdi25

I’m saying I’m reapplying to the next board.
Idk how the Navy does it but I would guess it’s similar to the Army but I know if you did something like that in the Army you can kiss your aviation career goodbye once you get selected it would behoove you not to decline your appointment because you did not get what you wanted

DucatiBiscotti

Forklift Certified
Idk how the Navy does it but I would guess it’s similar to the Army but I know if you did something like that in the Army you can kiss your aviation career goodbye once you get selected it would behoove you not to decline your appointment because you did not get what you wanted
That’s a good point. I’ll talk to my recruiter about it and see if it’s the best route. Thanks for the perspective 👍👍

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I have no idea what’s going on because my recruiter turned over everything to the new guy like maybe Wednesday of last week. I’m freaking out guys.IMG_8185.jpeg