• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 30SEP 2024 IWC Board

Gdud35

I wasn't sure, just assumed it applied to all of IWC, but you could very well be right. Where'd you hear that?
Between here and reddit I read something along the lines that there would be a slightly lower amount of intel slots since they “front loaded” slots. I’m not sure how true or false this is since i’m not a recruiter nor have i asked one.
Is that the same “weirdness” are you referring to or is it something else?

molkshake

Between here and reddit I read something along the lines that there would be a slightly lower amount of intel slots since they “front loaded” slots. I’m not sure how true or false this is since i’m not a recruiter nor have i asked one.
Is that the same “weirdness” are you referring to or is it something else?
Yeah, that's exactly it. Honestly, we have no idea what will happen which is why I'm slightly worried, but I guess only time will tell.

X-wingAstromech

I put my application in on Aug 22. Recruiter said it submitted and accepted a few weeks before deadline. Then said it would be the first week of November before hearing back. Just confused on the actual timelines at this point.