• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 30SEP 2024 IWC Board

ball15632

That I don't know, there might be something in the manual that would explain why a person was removed from ISEL due to that, or it could be the number of uses is what resulted in removal of ISEL.

Your recruiter should know, just like the other person's recruiter, we needed to know that manual inside and out, however after talking to some current OR's it seems like they really don't and are relying on the processor to guide them.
Sounds good, thanks again.

ball15632

That I don't know, there might be something in the manual that would explain why a person was removed from ISEL due to that, or it could be the number of uses is what resulted in removal of ISEL.

Your recruiter should know, just like the other person's recruiter, we needed to know that manual inside and out, however after talking to some current OR's it seems like they really don't and are relying on the processor to guide them.
Hi just wanted to share an update for everyone's benefit! Officially, the policy is any drug use is ISEl disqualifying. Hence, I was disqualified for one-off THC use 6 years ago. Good news is you normally get put in the next board and I heard your selection chances are high given ISEL-qualifying stats.

That’s annoying… what’s usually the reasoning behind delaying a board? Is it just a lack of applicants? Or something else
My take is the boards were too close together and the last one didn't release results until the second boards packages were due, so everything was kind of messed up. I'm guessing they bumped it a month to give people more time.

molkshake

Makes sense. What's the outlook for applicants then? Can we expect a higher or lower acceptance rate after this delay? Not sure if delays usually have an effect on acceptances but just wondering.

Makes sense. What's the outlook for applicants then? Can we expect a higher or lower acceptance rate after this delay? Not sure if delays usually have an effect on acceptances but just wondering.
My guess is significantly lower. It almost seems like this time around they took a huge number of applicants on the first board, and I would think the remainder of boards for FY25 will be low numbers. Just my educated guess and hopefully I am totally wrong.

They updated the official board schedule and I noticed it today. Not sure when it will be updated on mynavyhr.

ball15632

Does anyone know for certain how the later boards are going to be affected for specific IWC designators? Recruiter said that intel is done for the year because they took over 100 people but I was wondering how CW would pan out. I haven't heard of a similar massive amount of people accepted for CW during the first FY25 board. Also, if you apply to intel and get accepted, will you just be pushed to an FY26 OCS class?

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know for certain how the later boards are going to be affected for specific IWC designators? Heard that intel is done for the year because they took over 100 people but was wondering how CW would pan out. I haven't heard of a similar massive amount of people accepted for CW during the first FY25 board. Also, if you apply to intel and get accepted, will you just be pushed to an FY26 OCS class?

Where did you hear that Intel is closed out?