• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ghost, Ghost, Ghost...go back and re-read the pm I sent you. It has nothing to do with wings or rep points. You can rag on or disagee with anyone as long as it is done appropriately.

(I know you put a "jk" there, but it seems like more of a cya jk than an actual one.)
Well, I actually gave Ghost here a rep point for picking up on the "party foul" line...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
It's all back...the CO is always right (except when he bashes NFOs). :D

See Ghost, sometimes we old farts f' it up too!

Highly Random - it was my fault, not the computers or yours.

I'll go crawl back into my hole now......

B

Blutonski816

Buuuuuurn

insult.jpg

(If anyone other than Zab gets that one... I'll be surprised)

That gets Rep points (as soon as I spread some around), lol...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
With all the moderated, edited and deleted posts that have been quoted or referenced in this thread, it looks like some kind of bad flashback movie. :eek:

I guess I'll never know the whole story (and that would be the point, I suppose...).

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Usually callsigns like that are reserved for douche bags that nobody likes, so I'd say your chances are fairly good.

i snorted water all over my keyboard i'll have you know....

I ought to give you negative rep points for it! :D

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Our squadron is somewhat big into the callsign thing. Everybody is given one but I'd say the majority don't stick. Mine, however, sticks well because it's a play on my name... and my entry into the wardroom was a touch bumpy. There are a few guys who have names that stick as well as mine has. When i see their actual name written down I've often said, "Who the hell is this guy? Oh yeah...that's his real name..."

I don't even respond to my own name any more when someone from the squadron says it. Even the wives of my buddies call me by my callsign.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Did the little weasel delete his pejorative post in my absence?

Brett

Oh and Brett, the use of words like pejorative means you are ready for hinge status and your lobotomy.

Welcome to the Dark Side my friend.:D

phrogpilot73

ghost119 said:
Little bit of advice from someone who has been on your side of the fence. Anyone with a set of wings under their user name or with 3 or more green rep pts, don't mess with them. They have friends in high places, at least on this board.
Cool, I have friends in high places... And didn't even know it! ;)

Although I still think Brett is an a-hole, but only 'cause he flys jets! :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh and Brett, the use of words like pejorative means you are ready for hinge status and your lobotomy.

Welcome to the Dark Side my friend.:D
No way! I still have a couple years of blissfull freedom left, so until then, hands off!

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.