• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Fights Snake on Plane

B

Blutonski816

Snakes on a Plane...

Looks like Truth Can be stranger than fiction...

still, I want to see Sam Jackson Fight 'em...

SOaP

Jay610

King of the Wicker People
You guys should see the "snake" I have to wrestle in the cockpit. He's my little NFO. At 6 G's there ain't much fight left in him either...

Jay610

King of the Wicker People
Blutonski816 said:
Snakes on a Plane...

Looks like Truth Can be stranger than fiction...

still, I want to see Sam Jackson Fight 'em...

SOaP

By the way, I just saw the trailer to that movie (before XMen3)...I honestly thought is was a joke. It looked so stupid, everyone in the theater started laughing when the trailer ended. We were waiting for some kind of a punch line. Hilarious clip by the way, Blutonski.:D

mike172

GO NAVY
I if i may quote a line from the movie. If this is any indication of how the movie is going to be, its going to be hilarious. "we have motherf@cking snakes on the motherf@cking plane" - Samuel L. Jackson

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wow, that was fast. I had both the article and the "audition" links IM'ed to me by a friend just today as well. Viral indeed.

It doesn't matter how stupid SOaP is (and I'm sure it will be stupid). The whole concept is just brilliant. I mean come on, how could you not sign up to do that movie. It's Snakes on a Plane!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That movie looks SO bad.

Why is SLJ doing it? He's got such a great history of good films.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The story I heard was from an interview w/ him. He said that once he heard the movie title, he had to do it.