• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Fights Snake on Plane

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Why is SLJ doing it? He's got such a great history of good films.

Yeah, he was awesome in "Coming to America" as the doped up robber, or in "Basic" as every other character he's ever played, in a half as$ Army uniform.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some SLJ, he kicks as$. I will see SOAP, but SLJ is a work whore, for the bucks, he'll take any role. I respect that and relate, I'll take any job that keeps me in a cockpit.

I'm just bummed thathe doesn't actually say "we got motherfvcking snakes on this motherfvker..." in the movie.

mike172

GO NAVY
Wait... He doesent say that? Noooo i thought he did i that was the whole reason i was gonna go see itttt.

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
^ They HAVE to will write it in now due to the buzz about it, much like they did for "I'm the Juggernaught, b***h!" in X-3.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Scotty-O said:
^ They HAVE to will write it in now due to the buzz about it, much like they did for "I'm the Juggernaught, b***h!" in X-3.
I wasn't going to see it until my brother told me about that part. Now I HAVE to. Don't WANT to, HAVE to.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
snakes11lw.jpg

soapteeshirt.jpg

in case you haven't been on other forums of a random nature, this movie has been ripped to death by internet nerds....

BigRed389

None
The preview for this movie was absolutely hilarious...it had the entire theater cracking up. The makers of the movie seem to know this movie has absolutely NOTHING going for it...other than the fact it has snakes on a plane.