• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot info (selection, training, day to day life)

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I think a few folks need to chill just a bit. I think the point has been made. Rember, if you screw up, like in Top Gun, you'll be flying rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong. Pretty much what I did and it's really not that bad :D

I have a new career aspiration. :D

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
i was just hopping to give my best advice the same way i see it and as i was told about...i´v taked the tests to be pilot but it was on portugal at the academy..it´s a hard work and no one can think it isn´t...you have to form up at 6 am..you don´t have time to study the 1st years are the thought ones...at least on portugal it it this way...but think it is based on the same way on the US..
Cumpz
Are you trying to get US citizenship?

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
i know a top gun is one who performs at the pinnacle of professional ability; one who is the best at what one does. thats where i want to be. that's where im going to be.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
UInavy said:
I'm pretty much in love with Hong Kong. If screwing up gets me back there on a more permanent basis, then count me in for the most retarded Case I antics ever seen next cruise.

No doubt bud, Hong Kong is a great time :tongue2_1

blackjack_rj

Alpha PHlyer
I was just selected for STA-21 Pilot option, and I keep hearing about SNAs waiting in A-pool. What exactly is it, and does that only apply to certain SNAs, or does everyone training to become a pilot go through that? Also, what exactly do you do while you are waiting in A-pool? I'd appreciate any help. Thanx in advance.