• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Randy Cunningham article....not flattering

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
Blutonski816 said:
The Dark Side of the Force is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...
93780-R.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'll have to agree. Politics play a role in almost everything in the real world these days, and it is a dark and dirty world a lot of times... Still, it's always a dissapointment to see a guy like Cunningham who was very much esteemed compromise his morals by getting involved in such shady dealings.
Good lesson from a sci-fi epic!

Another thing I learned as a commissioned officer is that some level of politics is needed in any organization. But if politics take over commonsense, then that's where everything goes to hell.

Oh well, at least Duke was man enough to admit his wrong doing when discovered and not try to justify why he should avoid punishment and/or remain in office like we've seen other politicians do in the last ten years. Sad but true.:( :(

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
nkawtg said:
Walking long enough around to know that everybody has his price. Even Duke, but also the rest of us. That's why we are called 'humans'.

Rich or poor, everybody has his/her price.

Bull****

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Irony

I did a tour with the Bandits and heard the same poop. Basically, he had great flight skills, but his leadership, and later his morals were lousy. What a shame.

(Warning and note to readers: snort has not been able to verify that he is a Naval Aviator)

Speaking of shame...it is an irony snort posted this reply as we cannot get him to verify he was a "Tomcat Driver" as he has claimed in his bio and in numerous posts. What a shame he has tried to fool us all by posing as someone he is not.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
firefriendly said:
Sooooo even though prison can't be fun, isn't he probably going to a minimum security resort for the renegade business executives and guys in his position rather than a federal pound-me-in-the-@ss prison?

A minimum secrutiy prision is no picknic.

The trick is, kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's *****. Then everything will be alright.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A minimum secrutiy prision is no picknic.

The trick is, kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's *****. Then everything will be alright.

During a AAM meeting at NWAD Corona, we got invited to lunch at the adjacent Women's prison. It was like a college champus and lunch in the big house was a unique experience. Not sure the men get it so nice though.