• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Real-life "Fight Club"

TigerStripe

Screamtruth said:
But for the Thai's who live and train at their respective camps, there is no $$$ in it, just passion for the sport...........................................................
I guess you can say it is more of a respect/honor type thing, whereas here, we want the money to boot.

The cool thing is, if an American wants to go to an actual Thai training camp (even with little to no experience), the cost well on the cheap side.

Screamtruth

นักมวย
TigerStripe said:
The cool thing is, if an American wants to go to an actual Thai training camp (even with little to no experience), the cost well on the cheap side.

Yep, I am going at the end of the summer...............
looking at Chiang Mai, Lanna MT camp or maybe Fairtex in Pattaya Beach.

I just had a seminar with the Saekson Janjira..................the guy was awesome.

TigerStripe

Screamtruth said:
Yep, I am going at the end of the summer...............
looking at Chiang Mai, Lanna MT camp or maybe Fairtex in Pattaya Beach.

I just had a seminar with the Saekson Janjira..................the guy was awesome.

I haven't been to one myself (I'm more of a Judo/ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu guy), but I know several people that have and they've all had a blast.