• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

PensacolaBayou

At this stage, I am like the kid who would believe anything. Are the results likely to comeout this week? Anyone?

After NOPO left we were in need of some ORs who knew what was going on. RUFiO and Offrec have done an excellent job of answering questions, trying to calm us down, and letting us know what was happening (or could be happening) behind the scenes. Until I hear something from my OR, everything is suspect. However, getting a notice like this from our resident OR is a welcome change.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
For the record, RUFiO said the IDC was "very much on track" for FY2015. I'm not sure what this means for selections this time around, but I'm guess they've hit their desired number. I'd also venture to guess that next board will be primarily for FY2016 quotas.

LadyT

Due to the timeline on the current board results and the fact that we are very much on track for IDC in FY15, the board originally scheduled for 1 December 2014 (application due date of 5 November 2014) has been cancelled. The next IDC board will be scheduled for 9 March 2015 (application due date of 4 February 2015). This thread has been established for those who are applying and didn't make the most recent IDC board.

I copied and pasted from the March 2015 board. My day is thoroughly ruined :(

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
If I get selected, I'll probably still hang around to give advice to AD applicants. I feel like Active Duty candidates thinking about applying should be prepping years in advance, taking advantage of the recommended programs/duties block in evaluations (STA-21/OCS or OCS/LDO & CWO), as well as block 43: "STRONGEST recommendation for any program leading to a commission!"

If I don't get selected... I'll probably still hang around to get advice from those selected.