• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
I'll be on vacation in Charleston next week when they have predicted the civ results to push. A great city to drink in celebration or commiseration, life is good either way.

PensacolaBayou

I'll be on vacation in Charleston next week when they have predicted the civ results to push. A great city to drink in celebration or commiseration, life is good either way.

I head down there in a week for a long Thanksgiving break. My allegiance is to Florida, but I love South Carolina and the low country almost as much.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Sometime around the 14th I think. My wife's family lives in Beaufort.

Right on. Just after I leave. Wish you had come a little earlier... I'm going to visit a good Cuban friend of mine that's in Charleston for a few weeks. Always love to have Spanish speakers around.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Right on. Just after I leave. Wish you had come a little earlier... I'm going to visit a good Cuban friend of mine that's in Charleston for a few weeks. Always love to have Spanish speakers around.
I love that you're both staying part of the thread and helping us get closer to the 150 mark but there comes a point where you two can message each other without including us all.

ryantexb

So talking to the OCS help desk people they don't seem to think any results will come out this week. They said they have nothing and have heard nothing and it's Thursday. Exact quote.

navyhaz

So talking to the OCS help desk people they don't seem to think any results will come out this week. They said they have nothing and have heard nothing and it's Thursday. Exact quote.

Same thing I got yesterday. Deer in headlights and were doing 80.

navyhaz

I believe @NavyOffRec made it pretty clear that OCS Helpdesk is not in the know as far as results are concerned.

Agree. They only know when they have them in hand. Giving advice on hard dates, when they will have them in hand or how long a board will take.... they have no idea. I still have faith.