• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ryantexb

You all might be right about the help desk but they are the only ones who have given accurate information yet. NOT THIS WEEK. They did tell me several times that once they have them due to the size of this board it will take at least two day to push out through BOL.

IWhopeful

I just missed ten minutes of biology lecture as I daydreamed about being an officer. Guess I'm going to have to learn about RNA by reading the textbook.

Rickblaine22

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Nothing on BOL as of 1010 CST. Not sure if NRC has a 96 coming up (many of us IW folks don't), but I'm gonna venture to say that results today are a no-go for that reason. I really believe we'd have heard something by now if anything were coming.

Last edited:

PettyOfficerCJ

If nothing today, then Wednesday will be the next day that we wait for. They'll get Tuesday off, and I just don't see much happening on Monday even if they have to go in for a while that day. Honestly, I'm now in the "hope we have them by Thanksgiving mode".