• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

PensacolaBayou

Checked BOL 1141 EST.... Nothing

I doubt anyone here really thought that it would be released on the weekend, but as a civilian I appreciate you checking and satisfying my curiosity anyway.

vUyGqN6.gif

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Navy Recruiting Command if off both monday and tuesday due to the Veteran's Day holiday. Fleet folks should get results around Wednesday/Thursday and everyone else a day or so after. Ideally, everyone finds out before the end of the week.

navyhaz

Navy Recruiting Command if off both monday and tuesday due to the Veteran's Day holiday. Fleet folks should get results around Wednesday/Thursday and everyone else a day or so after. Ideally, everyone finds out before the end of the week.

Thank you. I'm just curious why a processor would say Monday if he/she knew they were not going to be there.

Not surprised....

A Supply Board is supposed to convene tomorrow (10 November). By your statement, I assume the board will convene on Wednesday rather than Monday?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A Supply Board is supposed to convene tomorrow (10 November). By your statement, I assume the board will convene on Wednesday rather than Monday?

That's a good question. Being that the board was scheduled before the 96-hour liberty was announced it wouldn't surprise me that they push the board to Wednesday or a later date.

PensacolaBayou

This has to be how the IDC lets us all down easy after our ProRec Ns. You have the board, run silent for a few weeks, release the results knowing that a 96 will delay them further, and allow our collective anxiety levels to dip to "I stopped worrying about it two weeks ago" levels.

Whoever gets accepted next week, remember that you worried and put your life on hold longer than you had anticipated. Having to pull threads from your uniform, fold your shirts just so, and remembering all the gouge will almost seem like a welcome change of pace. Put your heart into OCS, because many of us will still wish that we could take your place.

aleximus

Hmmmmmm...... I hope for your case, you are correct, because otherwise people are going to hate you. But really, I hope that you are correct and everybody here gets some closure.

This is why I won't even fully believe my OR when he calls. At this point, even if an air craft carrier drives up to my house and asks me to get in, I'd be dubious.

Man I wish I didn't find this wesbite. Now I'm also checking it just way too much.

^ Over a month ago and 70 or so pages ago, this still holds up.

It's pretty hard to explain to my wife how there could be so many false alarms and communication issues from every direction, since I myself have no idea.