• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

aleximus

wait until you are on AD, deployment dates/lengths change, orders change, all can change last minute.
I'm sure that's true, but I think there's a big difference between waiting for something while you're in it versus waiting to see if that is even going to be your life.

jbones

For us non-AD folks, will there be a list that they put out of everyone who is pro-rec Y'd? Or will we have to contact our recruiters to get the info?

PettyOfficerCJ

Your recruiter should tell you, but eventually there will also be a list that will come out (pdf) of everyone's name from the board divided into select and non-selects.

navyhaz

The processors are not the ones to push the results to BOL. They are verified and then sent to the appropriate pers (I forget the number). where they are pushed. For the civilians, the list is sent to the NRDs and then distributed to the branch offices from there.

The processors are relying on the fact that the other processors will make the push and get them out before the end of the day. The help desk processors have done their job in verifying and error checking. They are assuming they will be pushed by COB but have zero control over the matter.

This is how I understand it. Feel free to correct me.

ryantexb

It seems to me the most efficient way of posting the results would have been to give everyone a N weeks ago and then when the results came out change the few selected and hit publish.

EthansCure

It won't be me, being a civilian, but first person to post that results have been pushed to BOL will instantly be granted by far the coolest person in this forum...

navyhaz

Did I mention that I really want to be an officer?

vEu2Ddf.png