• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

navyhaz

And of course.... Of all the websites to have DNS resolution issues this morning. Anyone else having issues with BOL and NPC?

Rickblaine22

When I'm at home checking BOL, I have to log into NKO first and then follow that link...

Also...Command BOL has nothing...as of 0850 EDT.

Last edited:

navyhaz

I had my weekly phone conference with the OCS help desk. No good news. Results are signed and they are waiting on them. Small chance they hit command level today.... They are waiting for the sun to be in the east sky at 24 degrees which is when one of my Hercs will break the sound barrier. Timing is critical...

ryantexb

I guess all we can do is sit and wait right? i called on monday and they said no doubt results posted by COB monday and that didnt happen.

navyhaz

funny now it is a small chance for today LMAO

They have been wrong about the release in saying they will hit the street but never do. So by them saying slim chance we actually have a huge chance of them hitting the street. Seems legit at this point.