• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SoCal cops shoot unarmed airman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
Brett327 said:
Shouldn't that really be the intent of the investigation though? Everyone gets down on the LEOs, but seriously, what possible motive could they have to intentionally harm people? Even when they do overstep their bounds, it's usually because of confusion or other chaotic situation and not some kind of malace towards the perp. It would seem like the benefit of the doubt ought to be with the LEO - not the perp.

Brett
I think everyone gets down on the LEO's because they are the ones who are supposed to be cool, calm, and collected and when something like this does happen people's eyebrows raise.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Please...will it ever end?

I tend to agree ... I think we've run this one dry. We don't have the option of negative stars for this thread --- and that's where it's gone. As in no blood in the stone. Until something else turns up worth discussing on who gets to shoot whom ... and enjoy it ... or unless a MOD-SQUAD-god wants to play MOD-SQUAD-god and keep it on life support ... FINISHED.

Or can you say ....Finis. Kaput. Acabado. Färdig (for Brett --- he's Sweeeeedish :) ... or at least was born @ Swedish Hospital. The family must have $$$ ). Ferdig (for my wife -- she's Norveeeegan :icon_woma ) Tayari (Swahili -- for most of you on AW). Tökéletes (Hungarian). Pau (Moke -- and Ryoukai -- where is that boy, anyway?? ).

Perfectus .... ahhhhh.... the language of the gods .... Latin.

Status
Not open for further replies.