• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sunglasses Regs

East

东部
Contributor
Oakley rules!

Never had better glasses than Oakley...half jackets that is.
Low weight, max protection.

Used to wear classic Ray-Ban Aviator '80s style and the Randolph Engineering glasses, but my eyes got exposed to the side sun-effect on long haul flights causing headaches and exhaustion.

Oakley, the best from Irvine CA :icon_smil

phrogpilot73

I'd say that Oakleys are quickly overtaking Ray Bans as the sunglasses of choice in the military... While I was out at OP-2 during TACP school, I think I saw one pair of Ray Bans, and about 30+ pairs of Oakleys. Maybe it's because of Oakley's military purchase program. 50% off can't be beat. Plus, I think they're better glasses.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Says the guy who doesn't "float." ;) That's how you keep warm!
Haha, should have added emphasis on the important words ... the point was that I wouldn't do that in a STAGED photo. I think he could pull them out long enough to snap the pic, no matter how cold it was.

Oh, in my previous life my sponsons (SeaSparrow) were just aft and down from the LSO platorm ... but I just wore a jacket when it was cold out. :D :D