• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply 02Dec board

GameChanger

I made it!!! I don't have the list. Someone notified me and sent me a screenshot. I still haven't been notified by my CO. Best of luck to you all and if you aren't selected this time, don't give up. Keep applying and looking for ways to improve your package. It took me 4-5 submissions (as you can see, i lost count. Haha). Persistence and package improvement is the key! God is good and I am very blessed!

TheHm

I made it!!! I don't have the list. Someone notified me and sent me a screenshot. I still haven't been notified by my CO. Best of luck to you all and if you aren't selected this time, don't give up. Keep applying and looking for ways to improve your package. It took me 4-5 submissions (as you can see, i lost count. Haha). Persistence and package improvement is the key! God is good and I am very blessed!
Hell yeah brother! Hard work pays off! Congrats LS1!

stksup

Congrats!!!

stksup

Please share the screenshot or personal message if you can. Again, Congrats! Thank you!