• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply 02Dec board

Awil953

Also, the February class (12FEB23) has a groupchat, if anyone needs the link to join in and meet some of the others in our class let me know.

TheHm

I talked to Mr. Paul Celestine early this morning and he said that they haven’t put all the results from the board and BOL just yet for the active duty. They’re waiting for somebody to put the results in a be a while for the CO to know.

GameChanger

I talked to Mr. Paul Celestine early this morning and he said that they haven’t put all the results from the board and BOL just yet for the active duty. They’re waiting for somebody to put the results in a be a while for the CO to know.
That's crazy. I was told that the CO's are notified before BOL is updated. That way the sailors can find out from their CO's before finding out on their own.

fxhound

Curious to know when they’ll do this. My PRD is in a month so no idea what’s gonna happen now

doit

My CO's email finally came in today. In the same email they asked about the earliest available date i can transfer. In another email from Mr Celestine, any OCS date after June 23 is considered next fiscal year. BOL will be updated on Thursday 19 January 2023.

did they send the available class dates for us to choose? All active duty's BOL will be updated on 19JAN23?
My CO's email finally came in today. In the same email they asked about the earliest available date i can transfer. In another email from Mr Celestine, any OCS date after June 23 is considered next fiscal year. BOL will be updated on Thursday 19 January 2023.