• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

villo0692

They used to years ago, then after a few prospective officers and enlistees died it was strictly forbidden, as in god help you if you are caught doing a PRT on someone, things have loosened up a bit but not like it was as who wants to risk having some 24 year old kid get injured running a PRT when not part of the USN and not covered by navy medical.
someone actually died doing a Navy prt?

Triumph_MAC

They used to years ago, then after a few prospective officers and enlistees died it was strictly forbidden, as in god help you if you are caught doing a PRT on someone, things have loosened up a bit but not like it was as who wants to risk having some 24 year old kid get injured running a PRT when not part of the USN and not covered by navy medical.
That would probably put a black eye on the recruiting district as well as the CNRC as a whole. How often do new OCS candidates fail out during the initial PRT though? I doubt it is very many, if any at all, or they would probably instate a mandatory PRT within 30 days prior to a report date.

exNavyOffRec

Each PRT cycle someone dies, but yes there have been people waiting to go to OCS and boot camp that have died or become injured when they would do the mock PRT's.

In the case of those who became injured that would often result in them not being able to go into the USN.

exNavyOffRec

That would probably put a black eye on the recruiting district as well as the CNRC as a whole. How often do new OCS candidates fail out during the initial PRT though? I doubt it is very many, if any at all, or they would probably instate a mandatory PRT within 30 days prior to a report date.
not sure on the exact numbers but people always do and they are rolled, I know one of mine ended up being rolled twice and since then has done great.

Triumph_MAC

Every service school I have attended has given a safety brief that always entailed someone taking pre-workout before a PRT, CFT, or PFT and they had a heart attack at the finish line. That was usually followed with the "Supplements aren't allowed while in a student status" brief though.

exNavyOffRec

Every service school I have attended has given a safety brief that always entailed someone taking pre-workout before a PRT, CFT, or PFT and they had a heart attack at the finish line. That was usually followed with the "Supplements aren't allowed while in a student status" brief though.

There are also people with unknown medical issues, the hard fact of life is that people die, young, old whatever. I have known several that have been found to have undiagnosed medical issues that led to their death, you just never know.

Breitling1

So that’s the thing when I click the links for the interview form and application they both say that I need the most up to date Adobe, so I downloaded that and they still display the same message
If you’re on a work computer try clicking “enable all features” if it is displayed, if not, sounds like you need to update Adobe

Hoff_11

Looks like results are in the process of being pushed to NRC. I got word from my OR this morning that although official results aren't yet out, I've been assigned an OCS date. A very near one, May 30 2021!
You got a date for OCS specifically for supply?