• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Breitling1

—>Class roster —> 03W5 —> select the dates and search
Thanks, I actually just found the OCS CDP listed in CANTRAC and was able to figure it out. I’m AD so it’s not like my name would be on there for a long time anyways. I also just checked and the GENOFF Dashboard hasn’t been updated since Feb. 5 either

Triumph_MAC

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard of someone not making the “at board” list but still managing to get seen by that board for some reason?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Out of curiosity, has anyone heard of someone not making the “at board” list but still managing to get seen by that board for some reason?
This happened for some people on the Aviation boards. Or do you mean Supply specifically?

Triumph_MAC

This happened for some people on the Aviation boards. Or do you mean Supply specifically?
Either one. I wasn't on the at board list but was told my package would be seen by the next board. Just wasn't sure if anyone has heard the same thing but somehow was still seen by that specific board.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Either one. I wasn't on the at board list but was told my package would be seen by the next board. Just wasn't sure if anyone has heard the same thing but somehow was still seen by that specific board.
I believe there were specific instances for October and January aviation boards if I recall correctly.

eahmed4

The only way that is possible is if you didnt have it as a first or second choice. I believe they only have first and second choice kits on the at board list. Someone could correct this for me though

Triumph_MAC

I believe there were specific instances for October and January aviation boards if I recall correctly.
I do recall seeing a few folks who had gotten calls from their recruiters that mentioned they had been selected and was surprised since they weren't on the "at board" list.

Triumph_MAC

The only way that is possible is if you didnt have it as a first or second choice. I believe they only have first and second choice kits on the at board list. Someone could correct this for me though
You an be on the on the "at board" list if a designator is your third pick. I made the board list for the November intel board but had it listed as my third choice. I was ultimately a non-select though...

Ghost SWO

Contributor
You an be on the on the "at board" list if a designator is your third pick. I made the board list for the November intel board but had it listed as my third choice. I was ultimately a non-select though...
Right. If you're at the board you should be on the list.
That's sounds like when they restrict the number of 1st and 2nd choice kits as determined by the GENOFF Dashboard to be seen by the board, I think that's totally different. That's based on my limited understanding, so someone more knowledgable could chime in.