• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Foreverghosty

Just got a call from my recruiter in NORS Charlotte; no official results have been posted. He can see the shipping dates are being updated for some folks, but no official letters.
Same information, I just got from my recruiter. She did say they since some of them are in the system the results should be release any day now. And the waiting game continues.

GoNavy123

Ya im sure Active Duty will be the last to find out since our command gets notified through BOL. Also not seeing any dates post either.

Trae77

Congrats! So March is your OCS date?
Yea from what I was told. Just have to receive some paper work he said. But didn’t give me an exact date as he said it could move due to Covid and class sizes.
Just got a call from my recruiter in NORS Charlotte; no official results have been posted. He can see the shipping dates are being updated for some folks, but no official letters.
Robinson your recruiter?

jpotter1996

Yea from what I was told. Just have to receive some paper work he said. But didn’t give me an exact date as he said it could move due to Covid and class sizes.
Robinson your recruiter?
Affirmative, just got off the phone with Robinson. He didn't sound too cheery today :D

jpotter1996

Yea I thought I was the only one normally he’s in a great mood? he’s been awesome from jump
You were not the only one! I can agree, he almost always is in a good mood and has been most helpful....even after getting transferred to him from two other guys in the office.

Chuckdan

Oh yeah, the roller coaster of emotions since last week have been crazy, weekends feel extremely long now because nothing updates on weekends LOL