• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

I was debating being the downer here - but I was on an IWC board over the summer that had a similar thing happen (a few people randomly got OCS dates around 5 weeks) and then we didn’t get results till ELEVEN, almost twelve, weeks in. Talk about torture. I’m fairly confident that won’t happen here as I haven’t seen that happen on anything other than an IWC board but.... might as well try not to obsess over it. Hopefully results will come in soon!!

Terminader

I was debating being the downer here - but I was on an IWC board over the summer that had a similar thing happen (a few people randomly got OCS dates around 5 weeks) and then we didn’t get results till ELEVEN, almost twelve, weeks in. Talk about torture. I’m fairly confident that won’t happen here as I haven’t seen that happen on anything other than an IWC board but.... might as well try not to obsess over it. Hopefully results will come in soon!!
Maybe this is a new experimental phase they implemented into OCS... to find the mental breaking point of candidates before they even show up. Maybe we're their newest guinea pigs...

zarevich

Where did you hear this? Recruiters have been pretty unknowing in my experience
I been lurking on this web since about March and from what I have seen, once people get assigned an OCS date results come out within 2 weeks. There are rare cases such as the one mentioned previously where results come out after 5 weeks of OCS date but like I said, its super rare.

I been lurking on this web since about March and from what I have seen, once people get assigned an OCS date results come out within 2 weeks. There are rare cases such as the one mentioned previously where results come out after 5 weeks of OCS date but like I said, its super rare.
Definitely seems like the IWC board was an anomaly, and I’m very hopeful that you’re correct!