• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

GoNavy123

It differs for different people. I’m Asian so I eat a lot of rice, but notice my run speed is slower compare to if I eat a high protein meal, my run speed and muscles recovers way faster.

This is not fact checked but it was the perfect storm.

1. Covid
  2. Holidays
  3. NDAA passing on the 11th hour.
  4. I don’t get work done in December because nothing gets done anywhere else (different agencies)
What website are you looking on?

Rayz551

affirm, I am also AD, I just would like to see the website link please
From PringleMan on the IWC Board Nov 20

"On that front, if you are AD and have a CAC reader you can navigate to BUPERS NPC and click the link on the left for "intranet sites" under NPC links, then click the link for "BUPERS Intranet" which will take you to the BUPERS Sharepoint page (CAC required here). From there, click the NRC link on the right to go to the NRC sharepoint, then on the left go to the NRC Navigation section and select "Officer Programs." This will take you to the N31 home page, click on "AC/RC General Officer Accessions (N311)" in the upper right, and voila you have found the posted board results."

GoNavy123

From PringleMan on the IWC Board Nov 20

"On that front, if you are AD and have a CAC reader you can navigate to BUPERS NPC and click the link on the left for "intranet sites" under NPC links, then click the link for "BUPERS Intranet" which will take you to the BUPERS Sharepoint page (CAC required here). From there, click the NRC link on the right to go to the NRC sharepoint, then on the left go to the NRC Navigation section and select "Officer Programs." This will take you to the N31 home page, click on "AC/RC General Officer Accessions (N311)" in the upper right, and voila you have found the posted board results."
is the BUPERS NPC site found by googling it or on the

Rayz551

Anyone have reasonable guesses of which class dates we would likely be put in?
Looking at the list currently out with the slots filled.

Hate to be bad news but it looks like depending on when we get our results before other boards or after, it'll be OCS dates Starting Mid/End of April plus 14 days ROM if we still have that. So even if we get results tomorrow we won't be leaving till April unless you're a female.

Foreverghosty

Looking at the list currently out with the slots filled.

Hate to be bad news but it looks like depending on when we get our results before other boards or after, it'll be OCS dates Starting Mid/End of April plus 14 days ROM if we still have that. So even if we get results tomorrow we won't be leaving till April unless you're a female.
No I have a class date for 3/7 unless they change it.

Rayz551

No I have a class date for 3/7
This is for anyone that does not have class dates slotted, or they're Active Duty.

It works differently for people off the streets (No military experience). You're on the OCS roster so they know you're selected but just waiting for the final PROREC to come out. They don't have to consider the needs of the "Force" (The Military/Navy).

For Active Duty or people that needs to be released from their command, they won't be slotted for a OCS Date until they find out on the PROREC.