• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Terminader

? just trying to figure the best way to loose belly fat. I mean it’s not bad I myself notice it the most. Also, has anyone heard from their recruiters?
Not yet. Although I've been reading on other threads that the results seem to come out around 3:00pm CST, so maybe there's still a chance for today.

Foreverghosty

Not yet. Although I've been reading on other threads that the results seem to come out around 3:00pm CST, so maybe there's still a chance for today.
Might be true. My recruiter told me they receive the results from millington and since there an hour behind they usually get results after noon.

Foreverghosty

I'm looking at the Sharepoint and refreshing every 15 minutes, once it gets updated I'll let you guys know here, I can't see the results but I can see when the folder gets updated, so it could be our board results or a different board.
Wait I’m not following? Are you active duty?

Rayz551

Don't forget to share that miracle way when you find it LOL
A good way I been doing it. I bike/cycle.
i would go from near my house to the beach about 44 miles on the weekend, and I bike almost every night outside my house or on the cycle. Along with being mindful of beer/alcohol intake and sugars. Less carbs IE I ate a lot less rice.

Rayz551

Bummer, I like rice-based meals. Are you saying that eating rice is bad for run performance?

I'm surprised results aren't out yet... What a wait.
It differs for different people. I’m Asian so I eat a lot of rice, but notice my run speed is slower compare to if I eat a high protein meal, my run speed and muscles recovers way faster.

This is not fact checked but it was the perfect storm.

1. Covid
  2. Holidays
  3. NDAA passing on the 11th hour.
  4. I don’t get work done in December because nothing gets done anywhere else (different agencies)

Foreverghosty

aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaw
It differs for different people. I’m Asian so I eat a lot of rice, but notice my run speed is slower compare to if I eat a high protein meal, my run speed and muscles recovers way faster.

This is not fact checked but it was the perfect storm.

1. Covid
  2. Holidays
  3. NDAA passing on the 11th hour.
  4. I don’t get work done in December because nothing gets done anywhere else (different agencies)
Yea sounds about right.