• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

bigbhenn

Can anyone confirm the list being talked about is legit? This happened a few weeks ago where one person claimed to have been selected but nothing else came of it.

Foreverghosty

Can anyone confirm the list being talked about is legit? This happened a few weeks ago where one person claimed to have been selected but nothing else came of it.
I think this time its official. Because they actually have the numbers of people who got PRORECY and PRORECN

sasebobeast

If you get results please update the list it gives a good indication as a "sample size" for the next SWO Board candidates.

SWO Board February 2019, ProRec Y 159 out of 173 applicants =91.9%
SWO Board April 2019, ProRec Y 201 out of 208 applicants =96.6%
SWO Board June 2019, ProRec Y 146 out of 163 applicants = 89.5%
SWO Board August 2019, ProRec Y UNKOWN out of 228 applicants = ?
SWO Board November 2019, ProRec Y 215 out of 302 applicants = 71.1%
SWO Board February 2020, ProRec Y 99 out of 309 applicants=32%
SWO Board August 2020, ProRec Y 248 out of 525 applicants= 47.2%
SWO Board November 2020, ProRec Y 144 out of 296 applicants= 48.6%

Posted here for future SWO Boards!^

My recruiter said they got the full results so I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the full list. Sorry no one else has heard yet, I’ve been there it’s torture

Joselo_0084

My recruiter said they got the full results so I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the full list. Sorry no one else has heard yet, I’ve been there it’s torture
I'm alright with it, but since they've been saying in this forum that they have the list, I would like to see it. Although I can wait a word from my Commanding Officer just like advancement results.

Chuckdan

According to someone on the IWC board: AMDO, CEC, SWO, Supply, and an Aviation Supplemental were all released today, for whoever that may apply to!