• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Rayz551

Think results are out, but it has not made it to everyone yet. Handful of people that has hook ups and stuff are able to get a copy. Looking like if the recruiter does not have the hook up it'll be Thursday TMR for the official release.

Takami86

Link to that site and if that list is true, shouldn't the commands notify personnel already
Go to the buper npc site
Click on intranet sites
Click on navy recruiting command
From there find the n311 page where they post the genoff quotas and there are attachments there that have the names!

Burksnc

WHAT A WAIT! PROREC-N, but what a wait lol. Going to try again. Thanks guys for the support. Good luck to those of you headed to OCS and congratulations!
I am sorry man :( I know it has to be hard to have waited this long and to get a pro rec n. Keep your head up and keep pushing.

smiller

I am sorry man :( I know it has to be hard to have waited this long and to get a pro rec n. Keep your head up and keep pushing.
No worries! Have to get my OAR up. I posted my stats and am honestly a bit surprised and so was my recruiter but it'll all work out the way it's supposed to!